Dec 27, 2009

Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi[2008]

http://mastistuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ek-vivaah-aisa-bhi.jpg


EK VIVAAH AISA BHI : It is really a Magnum Opus This movie is really a heart touching movie and answer to all those film makes who are trying to derogate the Indian culture. I really want to salute the whole team of the movie for their excellent work and it is a gift for all those who are on the verse of obviating their value systems. The star casts have done great job and justified their roles. Sonu Sood and Eesha Koppikher were excellent in the role. I am surprised to see the role that specially Eesha had played. " Where were you Eesha yet now?" You are really a great actress. Beside this I want to thank the audio team for giving such a marvellous music. I have seen this movie 15 times in 10 days and again planning to see it soon and each time I am exploring the new and unique experience. And the music, that I can't count, how many time I have enjoyed. Speciality of this movie is that it is for all genre of people. It is really a MAGNUM OPUS. When I saw the movie first time, I found it best movie of the 2008. But after watching the movie some more time and enjoying its music, now I can say that it is the best movie I have ever seen in life. Arya Gaurav (MBA)





Bookmark and Share

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home