Feb 14, 2010

Why Love? Love story of a young man

Love story of a young man:
I used to be like this?

?






I met a gal?
?





?



she was like this...










?
?








Together, we were like this ?
?
?











I gave her gifts like this?


When she accepted my proposal, I was like this?





I used to talk to her all night like this











and at office used to do this...









When my friends saw my gal friend, they stared like this?




and I used to react like this?




BUT on Valentine Day, she gave red roses to someone else like this?









AND, I was like this?









Which later led to this.










I felt like doing this…














But rather did this . . .

I started doing this


And this








Bookmark and Share

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home