Apr 28, 2010

The 5 Very Cute Heart-Like Things

I have to admit I never liked to see a bunch of heart-like designed things, I considered such things a little bit annoying and ridiculous.

However, I found pretty cool collection of photos which features some of the coolest heart-like designed things and jewelry and I have to admit that some of those are really creative and interesting.

hearth-like-mouse
Here you can see pretty cool mouse which is colored with red colorand at the end of the cable there is a huge hearth-balloon. I am not sure if this is a true mouse or just a toy but it looks really nice.

heart-like-mouse
Hearth-like cherries are making me hungry right now. I like cherries very much and as a experienced consumer of this kind of fruit I responsibly claim that you can actually stumble upon on similar but real cherries like those which are hearth-shaped. It doesn’t happen everyday but it is possible :)

heart-like-clock
This one will be probably most interesting to ladies. I believe this is one of the cuttest things on this list. If you think about cheap but cute present for someone, you could consider this nice clock.

hearth-like-dish
I like the idea of hearth-like designed dishes. When you eat some tasty food (especially if it is some sweet cake) from a dishes like this one, your can’t be unsatisfied even if the food is not so tasty.

hearth-like-coffee-cup
And finally, the cutest and most adorable hearth-like thin is this coffee cup which would make me drink coffee even if I am not really a coffee-drinker.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home