Apr 8, 2010

From HER & HIS Diaries







HER DIARY

I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing."
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He
said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him, but he
simply smiled and kept driving.

I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he
didn't say, "I love you too."

When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him, as if
he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant
and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes
later he came to bed.

I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I
decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.

I started crying and cried until I fell asleep.
I do not know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.


HIS DIARY
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Today Pakistan lost the final match again. DAMN IT.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home