Apr 18, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Is Excited On Hosting ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’

Priyanka Chopra is extremely excited over her anchoring ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’, wherein she will put valiant contestants through some daredevil tasks. Chopra will commence shooting in August and the September season of 16 episodes promises to be a sure fire winner with PC at the helm of affairs.

“I’m not trying to step into Akshay’s shoes,” asserts Chopra in a newspaper talk. “If I try to I’ll fail miserably coz’ Akshay is the original ‘khatron ke khiladi’. I want to bring in my own personality into the show. I want to make it fun, lively, vivacious, youthful and funny too. I want to shake it up a little bit.”

Query her on her new found friendship with Ranbir Kapoor and the actor states, “I’ve known him for three years, but I got to know him better on the sets of ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ in New York. Ranbir’s a phenomenal actor, who keeps you on your toes, but he’s also great fun!”

Her now on, now off relationship status with Shahid Kapoor has sent the grapevine buzzing into overdrive and Chopra states sagely, “It’s a sheer coincidence that Shahid and I were in Goa at the same time. But so was half of Bollywood. It was designer Abu Jaani’s 50th birthday. Abhishek, Ash and a whole lot of others were also there.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home