Jul 31, 2010

SELF CONFIDENCE FORMULA STARTS WITH I


1] I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose in life; therefore I demand of myself persistent,continuous action toward its attainment,and here and now promise to render such action.

2] I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality;therefore,I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily,upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become,thereby creating in my mind a mental picture.

3] I know through the principles of autosuggestion,any desire that I persistently hold in my mind  will eventually seek expression .

 4] If I write down my definite aim then I will never quit and written thing will act like  a stimulus to me which will help in attaining self confidence.

5] I believe that no one can achieve their goal of becoming wealthy and famous like Bill gates...without their strong foundation of truth and justice.I will try to induce a positive environment of growth around me and try to be beneficial to people who serve me .

This is my formula of success and I call it as SELF CONFIDENCE FORMULA .A lot of books inspired me  based on this subject.I hope one day it will become everyone's FORMULA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home