Sep 11, 2010

What Would White Celebrities Look Like If They Were Afro-American

Have you ever tried to imagine world without celebrities? Some of you maybe did but for most of us it’s something like a new ”Mission Impossible”, like imaging sky without clouds, without stars. Someone will probably say:”Hey, wait a second? I can imagine sky without clouds and stars!” Ok than, go back to the first question. Than I tried to find something else I can’t live without. Chocolate!!! I’m going very well without Jennifer Aniston or Brad Pitt, but without chocolate, for me, 2012 will came much earlier. Actually, both of them are going well one without another too. So, I tried to put these two things together and find out what am I going to get in exchange.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2010 at 1:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

berk , beauty in white, ugly in black

 
At November 29, 2010 at 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bullshit!
If beauty was in "white" then why the hell do "White" ppl call Halley Berry, Rihanna, Beyonce, Gabrielle Union and more, as sex role models... effing dump you are Anonymous nothing

 
At November 29, 2010 at 7:30 PM , Anonymous dR.DrAIn said...

This is absolute crap... none of these transformation look real to me in the first place

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home